Starting this Thursday 14th of May
We’re going to be offering takeaway.
FROM 12AM TO 8.00PM
We have been thinking hard about our takeaway menu & procedures for reopening Bramley Lodge. Having taken our guidelines from the FSAI & the HSE, new health & safety measures have been implemented throughout Bramley.
- A phone in service for ordering & contactless payment.
- You will be given a time over the phone so you just pop in & collect with minimum contact. If you would like us to drop your order to your car we will do so.
- We are operating separate entry & exit doors to the deli.
- A maximum of 4 customers will be allowed in Bramley Lodge at any one time.
- We have Stringent hygiene systems in place within Bramley Lodge.
HOW TO ORDER
- By phone 021 4882499
- We are open Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday for takeaway from 12am – 7.00pm.
- Please ring us on the above number & pay by card, you can phone in your order from 9am each day or you can call into our deli for cake, ready meals, breads and much more.